Silent Movie Mondays is back again monday evenings during the month of April. The Leading Ladies series features the following films:
- April 2: The Patsy (1928)
- April 9: A Woman of the World (1925)
- April 16: Stage Struck (1925)
- April 23: Little Annie Rooney (1925)
- April 30: Ella Cinders (1926)
All films start at 7:00pm at the Paramount Theatre (911 Pine Street, Seattle, WA 98101). Each film is followed by a CineClub discussion. Jennifer M. Bean, Director of Cinema and Media Studies program will lead the discussion on April 2nd following the screening of The Patsy. Additional info and tickets are available at the STG presents website.